Monday, August 27, 2012

Why music is so freaking awesome

Alright, let's get this straight, if you don't like music you are probably a mindless zombie or have no emotions. Since neither of these are possible in the natural world, let's begin. To anyone's life music is like the reflection of water that makes the rainbow, it is needed. You probably can't go a day without listening to some kind of music. If you can, please tell me when, because I can not recall the last day I didn't listen to music.

Music leaves us thinking, wondering, and wishing. It influences the way our day starts and ends. Those two things right there should set in stone that music is awesome. Not many things can leave such an impact as music can, and once again, if you can think of anything that gives more of an impression to human life, please take the time to prove me wrong. I promise I won't freak out to much. Maybe..

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Now that i actually think about it, I can't even remember a day i went without listening to music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I have personally never experienced the rainbow reflection in water as a result of music, I must agree that music is an essential part of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music helps me express a lot of things that I don't want to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe i could do with out music. There are other things which allow the expression of yourself, therefore i believe it is not neccesary. I do like music i just felt like arguing with you Cree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to be a smart alec but what about people who can't here? Do you think they have thier own kind of music inside of their head to help them get through the day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can actually think of a day when I haven't heard any music, but it's not very often. It's amazing how much it infiltrates your life without you realizing it.

    ReplyDelete