Monday, September 10, 2012

Favorite Artist

Hey fellow bloggers and Todd. Today, I will be discussing my favorite artist. The fact is that I don't have any one favorite artist. I change my mind to much about songs. Awhile ago I couldn't stop listening to Drake. The motto. H.Y.F.R. Headlines. Who couldn't like those songs. Haters I guess. Lately Big Sean has been my boy. The way he raps is awesome. Songs like Till I Die or I Don't Care are awesome. Heck, he even has a song with Justin Bieber.

I don't just listen to rap though. Everlast is a band that I love, their songs What it's Like and White Trash Beautiful have awesome messages, and have been a part of my life for many years. If you haven't listened to What It's Like I strongly suggest it. You won't regret it. Also, a rapper that has been in my life for the longest is Eminem. He has so many songs that can relate to many people.

5 comments:

  1. Good suggestions, I will definatly have to listen to some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've already told you how i feel about drake. haha. eminem needs to go back to his old raps. those were legit. his new stuff is like... sellout. kinda disappointing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drake has a cool voice but he should stop rubbing his wealth in my face. You're rich and I'm poor..I get it Drake...I get it :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really listened to rap, but there's a wider variety now, so maybe I should give it a try to find someone I like.

    ReplyDelete